• 6+ years of related experience.
• Superior knowledge of UKG function & processes.
• Experience with workforce management software such as UKG (formerly known as Kronos), Workforce Software, Kronos time and attendance suite and system infrastructure.
• Sound knowledge of the various workforce management disciplines like Accruals, Attendance Tracking, Compliance monitoring, Employee Self Service, Fatigue Management, Leave Management, Overtime Equalization, Schedule Optimization, Work Authorization, Activity tracking for monitoring idle time, utilization, productivity and incentive pay.
• Experienced with payroll/billing issues
• Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
• Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
Conocimientos sólidos en:
• Provide application management services for large enterprise cloud Workforce Management (WFM) to support our clients.
• Be the overall owner of Infor/Kronos WFM module support.
• Provide support for Kronos from a functional perspective.
• Support Kronos / UKG associated integration with Oracle Finance and HCM/Payroll.
• Lead a team of offshore technical/functional Infor WFM resources to ensure that client SLAs are met.
• Resolve critical and urgent UKG issues and work with Infor/Kronos on resolving product issues.
• Have a good understanding of technical aspects of Infor/Kronos solution including Infor OS.
• Work with delivery leads to manage and delivery new UKG initiatives.