• Actively aid the operate team in different phases of the project including problem definition, effort estimation, diagnosis, solution generation and design and deployment
• Create requirement specifications from the business needs, define the to-be-processes and detailed functional designs based on requirements.
• Assist clients in addressing functional challenges by maximizing performance of the Human Resource (HR) function through PeopleSoft system and processes
• Define, build and implement enhancements to HR processes and structure that will improve the HR function's alignment to business objectives and ability to help drive business results
• Drive HR technology implementations through planning, process design, configuration, user acceptance testing, etc.
• Drive multiple functional requests and follow until closure (documentation, troubleshoot, functional testing, schedule user testing, migration, and closure)
Conocimientos sólidos en:
• Primary skills: Peoplesoft ->Peoplesoft Human Capital Management (Peoplesoft HCM): 1-2 years PeopleSoft HCM functional
• Strong knowledge in Absence and Compensation module Experience in Core HR, MSS, ESS modules would be appreciated
• Hands on experience in technical Skills like App Designer, SQL, BI Publisher, App Engines, CI would be an added advantage.
• Hands on experience on Advanced technical skills like AWE (Approval Workflow Engines), App Packages and Online customizations
• Expertise in Integration broker would be a plus
• Good understanding of functional business processes, concepts, set-ups, testing
• Understanding of the capabilities and limitations of the functional environments that come with packaged software
• Good communication, analytical and presentation skills
• Plan sprint by sprint work and manage work-stream deliverables
• Highly organized with the ability to establish and meet objectives on time
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience