- 5+ years in a corporate IT environment.
- 3 to 5 years experience in project management.
- Other relevant experience in a related technical field (application development, deployment/implementation and infrastructure).
- Work experience in a professional services industry, preferred.
- Experience managing project leveraging both waterfall or agile methods.
- Proficient in project management methodology, tools and templates (includes project planning, schedule development, scope management and cost management).
- Experienced in using off-shore resources.
- IT background with experience across the systems development life cycle with experience in all project phases – plan, initiate, elaborate, design, build, test, implement.
- Knowledge and use of industry-standard project methods, tools and techniques e.g. RAIDS, budget, communication.
- Strong team working skills across matrixed client, supplier and geographically dispersed virtual teams.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (includes negotiation).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing.
Conocimientos sólidos en:
- Familiarity with PMP, PRINCE, ITIL v2 or 3 Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) / PMBOK / PRINCE 2 / Project Management Professional (PMP) / Certified Scrum Master.
- Demonstrates understanding of scope, schedule and planning; understanding of time management, resource management cost management. Possesses good project management skills.
- standard data management methods (e.g., governance, structure, architecture, master & meta data, quality, protection).
- A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline; or equivalent work experience.