. 2 - 3 years of experience in the next skills:
· Develop and maintain templates, Email Alerts, Custom Settings, Permission Sets, and Sharing Rules. Salesforce configuration including security, custom objects, layouts, and reports
· Should be able to work on Salesforce development using Apex, SOQL, VisualForce, and learn Aura components, and/or Lightning Web Components
· Familiar with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform using declarative platform tools (Workflow Rules, Process Builders, Visual Flows, Lightning App Builder, etc.)
· Adhering to overall product architecture & organization standards and following the best practices
· Nice to have Salesforce certifications on his/her belt
· Willingness to learn CI/CD DevOps tools like GitHub, Gearset, Copado, AutoRabit, BitBucket, Jenkins, RLM, SonarCube, Artifactory etc.