. 4 - 7 years of experience in:
· Should have worked on Salesforce implementation/support projects in the past.
· Experience working on Sales/Service/Experience Cloud or on FORCE.COM
· Develop technical solutions in Salesforce, extensive experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform using declarative platform tools (Workflow Rules, Process Builders, Visual Flows, Lightning App Builder, etc.)
· Develop and maintain templates, Email Alerts, Custom Settings, Permission Sets, and Sharing Rules. Salesforce configuration including security, custom objects, layouts, and reports
· Extensive experience in Salesforce development using Apex, SOQL, VisualForce, Aura components, and Lightning Web Components
· Ability to understand an existing architecture and deliver technical specifications on what the clients need while adhering to overall product architecture & organization standards and following the best practices
· Nice to have Salesforce certifications on his/her belt
· Experience in working with CI/CD DevOps various tools GitHub, Gearset, Copado, AutoRabit, BitBuket, Jenkins, RLM, SonarCube, Artifactory etc. preferred.
· Writing REST, SOAP API experience preferred