SAP PP consultant
• Understand business requirements and map them to a 'Business Process' in SAP
• Achieve client expected business results
Qualifications and Experience
• Graduate Engineer from reputed college
• At least 3 years of domain experience in Production/Manufacturing Function
• At least 7 years of SAP PP experience
• Two full lifecycle SAP ERP implementation experience
• Experience in implementing/roll-out SAP ERP at large client engagement/in a multi-geography environment would be desirable
• Well versed with end to end Process knowledge for manufacturing involving Demand management, MRP, shop floor control, Manufacturing.
• Hands-on SAP PP configuration experience with focus on functionalities – MRP, Capacity planning, Repetitive manufacturing, Discrete manufacturing, Engineering Change Management, Scrap Processing, Prototype / Sample processing
• Extensively worked on diverse environments having multiple interfaces with SAP for e.g. MES, Visual factory etc.