Must have delivered the SAP Fiori security, access, Z Catalogues and Z Spaces/Pages/Sections on at least 1 project to be considered for interview
• Contribute to a strong business relationship through interactions with business personnel.
- Exhibit business understanding while delivering security/access management solution.
- Detailed experience with SAP Fiori Catalogues, Creating Z Catalogues, Creating Z Spaces/Pages/Sections
- Design and implement Security in SAP ECC/S4 HANA/BI/BW, SAP Fiori, SAP GRC
- Design and implement User Access Management/Compliant User Provisioning/ Privileged Access management
- Take part in system upgrades and ensure that all security aspects are covered (i.e., security notes, authorization defaults update etc.)
- Take part in access requirements gathering, convert the business access requirement into technical access requirements and suggest the security best practices for implementation
- Deliver SAP security projects as part of a larger UMG SAP team, working seamlessly with different functional teams, guiding both functional teams and the UMG business
- Assess business SAP security setup, and maturity level – Analyse consistency and efficiency of the user interface, authorizations, perform security checks and able to guide towards appropriate solutions.
- Perform SAP Security assessments on SAP landscape, analyse and present them in business language to the business users
- Work with internal and external teams to deliver audit artifacts
Conocimientos sólidos en:
• 5 Years of hands-on SAP Security support and configuration experience, with more than 3 implementations.
• SAP Fiori Security experience essential.
• An understanding of SAP Authorisation concepts in an Enterprise environment (Single / Composite roles and role derivation).
• SAP Security Certified.